Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weekly Progress Report: Week 6

Well, another week has gone by, and all I have to say is that I didn't do as well this time. I think because I was so happy with my end of the month results, I got a bit lax with watching what I ate and stuff, and I didn't stick with everything as well, and while I didn't lose any progress, I didn't make a whole lot either. Not to mention I'm late with this. Meh.

Anyway, I've decided I'm just going to do pictures monthly. Yup. So here are measurements, then.


Bust: 37" (No change)
Chest: 33.5" (No change)
Waist: 36" (No change)
Hips: 42" (-0.5")
Thighs: 24" (No change)
Calves: 16" (No change)
Upper arm: 13.5" (No change)
Forearm: 10" (No change)

See? Not that good.

Daily Log:

Breakfast: 2 chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, hash brown, water
Lunch: bread, popcorn
Dinner: 1/3 turkey sandwich on dark bread, pretzels, fat free vanilla custard, water (I wasn't hungry at supper. It hit me later in the day.
Snacks: Strawberry poptarts
Water:  2 liters
Exercise: 1 hour of Just Dance on Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment